Friday, April 8, 2011

mail baby, yeah!


Got my second Post Crossing card today! From The Netherlands (by the way I love how big and important the name sounds for such a tiny area (and that US people know next to nothing about it and usually call it "Holland")).
The girl who sent me the card is awesome, not just because she loves books either. She practically sent me a package full of goodies. Inside the envelope (who knew you didn't have to do post cards? not me) was two bookmarks related to books, a post card about India (written in Dutch), and a beautiful card (see above) with a lovely letter written inside. All day I kept picking it up and sifting through my presents.
Does that make me pathetic? (Say, easy to please, please.)

In other news, the weather is improving delightfully. The afternoons are looking positively cheerful now that I can stick the kids into the backyard and they practically entertain themselves (with some minor intervention - see photo of mud). On the down side, you might say, spring cleaning has revealed hidden mold that nearly brought me to tears and now requires that Isabella not sleep on our floor. And John broke the spear I brought back from Africa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#45046]buy priligy online[/url] kmrkx priligy fhlyb http://bestonline-dapoxetine.info#38181 - priligy luwji