Wednesday, January 20, 2010

blatant theft - for the good of the world!


These photos are also on Heather's blog. I stole them. I do it for you - those of you who haven't discovered we (John and I) don't take many pictures and Heather has a much better camera. In the future, I will leave you (the reader who is not Heather) to check out Heather's blog to discover if she (Heather) has conveniently taken any more pictures of my (my) family for which I (Katherine) have failed to do. End parentheses.
Perhaps I should also mention that the xmas pictures were mostly from Michele but since her blog has fallen asleep (lame), I am doubly doing you all a great service.






1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm trying to get a job! I know it's lame but I read that employers more and more do Google searches and check up on potential employees and I freaked out a little and thought maybe I would get a job if my blog went to sleep for a little while. It'll come back someday. Maybe. I don't know.