Wednesday, September 9, 2009

While She Was Sleeping

Okay, enough with all your shit. Here are the latest pictures from our camera. I must hurry to accomplish this while she sleeps or I am doomed to failure.
PS - I be preggo again if you hadn't heard through the grapevine. Must say raising a 2 yr old becomes much more difficult when all you want to do is sleep.
PPS - The pictures of adults were taken by Isabella and I dare say she will rival my dad as photography champ one of these days considering how young she's starting. I'd show you her more abstract pieces except they might be too advanced for the general public. :)





Our favorite person - SuSu (Susan)!
Our other favorite person - Tracy!
Favorite past time
Least favorite past time (sometimes sneaks up on her)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!
H

Dad said...

Yes, I think you are right she will be a great photag one day. Does that mean I get to take her photo trips so I can teach her?
Love