Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures for Complainers (you know who you are)

I've been inexcusably negligent in taking pictures and posting them. Never-the-less, unless you want to come here and take some pictures yourself and post them, I don't want to hear any complaints! Remember when there were no blogs? No internet? Remember photo albums at tea time? Dammit, I'm not posting again until someone comes for a visit!
And for those of you who CLAIM to read my blog and then don't know anything about the "choking incident" (Heather), I'll need some real groveling - like an honest-to-goodness, snail-mail letter.

This one isn't so flattering to me but Isabella is a cutie.

John and Susan (our neighbor and one of Isabella's favorite people) playing with flowers.

Chloe and Isabella singing and dancing.

New Mexico (poor thing is sick and still cute)

Cousin/Uncle Lee asking Isabella to clean his shoe ("you missed a spot").

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us how you really feel, Katie. I'll be there April 16th. Is that soon enough? I've got a new toy ---- a video camera! Watch out!

Love, Mom

dragonpipes said...

choking incident? the one where you almost didnt come visit me cause you tried to kill yourself with a garbonzo bean? that choking incident? Believe me, Im aware of that. giving me hell... for what? grumble grumble. you are supposed to be the obnoxious mom who never talks about anything but smelly diapers! all I ask for is a few silly pictures geeze. Anyways, it wasn't so hard, these are perfectly lovely photos. I just need my fix to keep me sane here is California!

:P

Katherine said...

Sorry about that Heather. Brain malfunction. I meant to give Kristen a hard time. Not that I'd mind a letter! You can write it while you're waiting for sample results or when you have thesis writer's block!

Sugah said...

I forgot to ask how the trip to New Mexico went.

Pictures look good, and I know people will hate me, but Isabella does look like her dad.